 Database / Set Inventories / 2415
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:17:49 GMT

Cool, that works. Just a bit time consuming, but never mind - it's something to
do at the weekend...

    Steve

In lugnet.db.inv, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.db.inv, Steve Burge wrote:
Is there any way of exporting individual Peeron inventories and/or (more
importantly for me), your MyParts list as a file you can then load into Parts
Catalog?

This probably isn't even close to what you're looking for, but
on Windows ldglite supports dragging the text from a Peeron
inventory page and dropping it into the LEDIT mode window.  Then
you can save it as a .LDR file.  While that may not be what you
really want, perhaps the code might prove useful in some way.

Don