 Database / Set Inventories / 2425
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:43:26 GMT

i guess that i should point out that the newest version of parts catalog
will now download any given inventory from peeron.com.  there is a menu
item where you can enter the set number and that set will be downloaded and
saved.

it will also import the .tsv file saved from peeron.com

and one last very cool feature is the ability to render, zoom and rotate
parts using LDraw .dat files.

parts catalog is available here at:  http://www.partscatalog.da.ru

i don't remember reading this thread so sorry it has taken me so long to
respond.

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com