 Inventories / 114
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:31:32 GMT

i just made changes to parts catalog so that it will import the .tsv file
saved from peeron.

you can get it here: http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/

enjoy!

bob kojima

At 03:43 PM 8/26/2003 +0000, you wrote:
In lugnet.db.inv, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 02:01:26PM +0000, Steve Burge wrote:
I don't think the problem is at your end, it's just the load the web
page (hurrah for broadband), drag the text, save the file, import the
file and repeat for all 400 or so of my sets...

Give me a few more hours, you should have an easy way of getting that
data.

Ok, I hope it wasn't too long a wait :)

Try this:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/mypartsexport

Let me know if you run into any problems!

Dan

FUT lugnet.inv

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com