 Instructions / 368
    Future Plans list —Jake McKee
   All, Yesterday I was going through my to-do lists for the B.I. Portal to figure out how much of the MASSIVE list I started 6 or so months ago was left. Much to my surprise, I realized that a good amount of the lists (yes, plural) have been (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Future Plans list —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Hi Jake, I think that your list is complete. I do think that thumbnails are very important for the website. I'm not sure if you have read my response to your previous BIP posting: (URL) new categories look great but thumbnails would improve (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Future Plans list —Jake McKee
   (...) Yeah, I hear ya. The problem is just that it is a big task for me to deal with uploaded files and their moderation. The fact that Brickshelf is already handling that end of it makes it seem a little pointless for me. One thing I would like to (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Future Plans list —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) I like both of these ideas (...) Yes, that could be it. I'll try again. (...) Your welcome! Another idea that might be interesting is a "how to make instructions" page for newbies. It could have links to ldraw and lpub. In addition tips on (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

         Re: Future Plans list —Jake McKee
     (...) Well, there is *something* like that now. (URL) it could be much better. That's on the list of things to do, just need to get there! If anyone wants to write a How-To article of any sort, please feel free! Just send it over when you are done. (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Future Plans list —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) <snip> (...) I don't know who this Sean Kevin person is... :^) It will be simple to add the thumbnail mechanism to LPub. I've already got the capabilities with web page tables. Are we talking one picture per web-page? With the addition of the (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.inst)