 Harry Potter / 49
Re: new sets speculation....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:

FYI....I just read the story (I bought the hard cover for $15, and I
read the story in just over 5 hours of reading.  I really liked the story...
with him going from basically a muggle (non-magic user) to being able
to do some magic......

Excellent post!!  Umm.... But the paperback version of the first book has been
out for a while.  Cheaper than $15, but I can't remember off hand how much it
was.  $8 maybe?  The second book is also available in paperback.  If you • really
liked the first one, just wait until you read the other 3 (and the two add-on
school books that just came out).  Awesome!  The fourth book is spectacular.
The two school books are very small but filled with excellent info.  I thought
they were highly entertaining, and I think I paid, $3.98 or something for • them?

Katie

School books? Do you have a link that shows them?

NICK