 Harry Potter / 76
Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:

the main problem is that I can't find book 3 anywhere...it isn't available
yet on paperback, and I can't find any copies of it on hard cover.

Interesting.  Stacks and stacks of books available here.  Have you tried buying
it through Amazon?

Katie

I've seen it there, but haven't made an attempt at purchasing it through
there...
give me a couple weeks, I'll probably end up breaking down and buying it...
:-)

Benjamin Medinets