 Harry Potter / 51
Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Nick Cameron writes:

The two school books are very small but filled with excellent info.  I • thought
they were highly entertaining, and I think I paid, $3.98 or something for • them?

Katie

School books? Do you have a link that shows them?

NICK

Yes!  The schoolbooks came out about March 12th? or something.  Anyway, first
week or two in March.  They are called, Harry Potter Schoolbooks: Quidditch
Through the Ages, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  Amazon has them
for $7.98 (for both).  They are supposed to be sold as a set but I bought them
locally, and the book store would allow you to buy one or the other if you
wanted.  Why you would want to, I don't know.  Wouldn't you want both?  Anyway,
they are small books but crammed full of information.  One or both of them has
"fake" Harry scribbles in the margins, as if this was his book.

Try Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0439284031/o/qid=986563405/sr=2-1/107-82
58373-1272562

Katie