 Harry Potter / 37
  new sets speculation....

I was reading one individual's attempt to break some good news to us... especially with the Hogwart's express train, and the like....mentioned something about a large structure....not necessarily castle like - probably not Hogwart's school of magic. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) Excellent post!! Umm.... But the paperback version of the first book has been out for a while. Cheaper than $15, but I can't remember off hand how much it was. $8 maybe? The second book is also available in paperback. If you really liked the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) Umm.....I know I was just lazy and procastinated buying it until I really, really wanted it...I gave in and bought the first book and was quite pleased I did....the hard-bound book looks very high quality. What did you think of the other (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

* ben medinets (bmedinets@aol.com) [010403 18:15]: (...) The Muggle House is not something most kids would want to play with. I'm thinking either a classroom, or the dorm room. Or maybe one of the rooms from the end of the book (like the chess room (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) Since I use Lego to make a European train layout, I'm really rooting for the Hogwarts Express, and lots of Euro style buildings. A castle would be awesome as well. Lots of castles in Europe. Would look great on my layout....... Katie (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) Yes! I'm sure it's Hagrid's. Sometime ago, a pic ostensibly of the set of Hagrid's House set was put up on the net, and it was either of a hexagon or octogon in shape, and constructed of tan colored stone - though it could have been wattle. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) really (...) them? (...) School books? Do you have a link that shows them? NICK (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) It is when there is a bunch of "equipment" that Dudley is playing with.... (...) I hope if it is Hagrid's, that it comes with Hagrid, Fluffy (3-headed dog), and the flying motorcycle....or maybe they will be sold separately....? (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) thought (...) Yes! The schoolbooks came out about March 12th? or something. Anyway, first week or two in March. They are called, Harry Potter Schoolbooks: Quidditch Through the Ages, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Amazon has them (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I glanced at the beasts book and wasn't overly impressed with it...I bought the Quidditch book and was happy I did...so far my book collection includes: Book 1 (Sorcerer's Stone; Hard Cover) Book 2 (Chamber of Secrets; Soft Cover) Quidditch (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Sorry you thought that. Perhaps you'll rethink buying it once you read books 3 & 4. I liked them both (the schoolbooks). But thats just my opinion. Some of the beasts listed figure prominently in Book 4. Katie (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I didn't say I didn't like it...I just didn't think it was worth buying. I took some time to see what it said about some of the more important creatures like the different dragons, and the Basilisk from book 2... the main problem is that I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Interesting. Stacks and stacks of books available here. Have you tried buying it through Amazon? Katie (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I've seen it there, but haven't made an attempt at purchasing it through there... give me a couple weeks, I'll probably end up breaking down and buying it... :-) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I got the 3rd book and read it the first night I got it...that was a 400 pager and I read it in about 5 hours. Hardcover ofcourse...which looks is wierd because I have book 2 in Paperback. The thing I really liked in the book is Harry's (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Go Buy Book 4 it is the best one. (heck each one gets better than the previous despite how good the first one is.) I am not going to give away anything but I will say that it is totally awesome. -Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)