 General / 9545
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:50:03 GMT

Good work. No, excellent work.

The video store was getting pretty boring - now I have plenty to watch.

I agree with the stuff about temple of doom being a waste, and last crusade
being much better.

I hadn't thought of African Queen - and that's definitely worth modelling!

Thanks

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/