 Adventurers / 331
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:

Yes the deceivers was new to me.  Glad you recommended it and glad you liked
the list.  Yes, I think Romancing the Stone did suck, but not even close to
those Allen Quartermain movies.

Mark L

I rather enjoyed Romancing the Stone.  It's follow up, Jewel of the Nile,
sucked, but I have to blame that on the original writer dieing.

Bruce