 Adventurers / 352
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Roger D. Parks writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Here it is fellow Adventurers:

{{SNIPP}}

I'm shocked, -shocked-, I tell you!

Not even a -mention- of 'Captain Horatio Hornblower'.

<grin>  Not to mention the recent A&E (?) re-make, for which
a -new- 22-gun frigate was built -and launched-.

Really, Mark-- I'd thought better of you <grin>.

Cheers,

Roger

Right you are Roger.  And Forrester is one of my favorite authors.  Shame on
me.  Hornblower should definitly have made my auxillary list.

Mark L

'Who is your friend, sir?'