 Adventurers / 340
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Here it is fellow Adventurers:
Top Adventure Movies
-criteria- Classic adventure movies set roughly in the 1900 to 1945 era, but
not absolutely so.  We are thinking LEGO set compatibility here.
1. The Man Who Would Be King
3. Lawrence of Arabia

I haven't seen these yet...gotta search 'em out

6. King of the Khyber Rifles

I haven't even heard of this.  What's it about, who's in it?

12. The Deceivers

Here's another I'm not familiar with.  What's the scoop?

16. The Tarzan movies (esp. the first four)

I assume these are the Johnny Weismuller (spelling?) ones??

One film of note that is absolutely spectacular and a great period piece that
I highly recommend is 1900, starring DeNiro and Depardeau.  Thanks Craig, for
recommending it.

Hmmm...sounds very interesting, I'll search this one out too.

Thanks much for the video tips.  I've got a few new added to my list now!

..joseph g