 Adventurers / 325
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I'm not going to quibble over a moving them up or down a space or two.  Temple
of Doom was the weakest of the Indiana Jones movies and should switch places
with Lost Crusade.  Is that the Boris Karloff Mummy or the current version?
I'd move The Phantom down to the bottom of the list near The Shadow.  Mystery
Island or Mysterious Island?  If the latter, I'd move it up 10-12 spaces.

I won't touch your Indiana comment until you qualify your statement.  The
Mummy I was referring to was the current version.  Why didn't you like the
Phantom?  Sorry that was Mysterious Island, and it probably should be moved up.

The Great Train Robbery - Sean Connery and Lesly Ann whatever from Sphinx, • from
Michael Crichton's book.

What about them?  LMK

Mark L