 Adventurers / 353
Re: Now I'm really whining (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5938 Oasis Ambush)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
I hear you about insanity in the work place this week.  What's going on?
Anyway, I'll look for your thoughts tomorrow.

WAYY off topic here, but i'm gathering fostercare statistics for a special
committee that answers to my state's governor.  the committee contacts me two
or three times a week with more requests.

i REALLY need a lego break but when i get home my wife furrows her brow
whenever i head for the lego table so i've been taking it easy on lego related
activities.

..joseph g

There's good karma in pleasing the wife.  Keep up the great posts!

Mark L