 General / 9490
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Movies, which lets out the A&E production.  Either or both belong in the Great
Age of Sail/Pirates movie list, in any case.  I don't believe 22 guns rates as
a Frigate, though it would be a post ship (oh dang, I forget the screwy rules
for calling it a "ship").

Bruce

So what do I know?  English frigates could be 20 guns as a 6th rate ship.
Thought it was 24.

Bruce