 General / 9484
Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin Knoot writes:
A tremendous list.  I'd only like to add the "Road" movies with Bob Hope & • Bing
Crosby & Dorothy Lamour, if only because they're favorites of mine, and fit • not
only the Adventurers theme (both jungle and Egypt, and even the upcoming
Artic, with Road to Utopia), but also the Islanders.

Kevin

Hmmmm.  That is a very unique suggestion. I am not at all familiar with these
films.  Are they comedic?  LMK

Mark L