 General / 9104
Re: Mindfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
that is being relayed here.  I only saw remarkably mature children the entire
weekend.  (And remarkably childlike adults!)

Not that childlike is bad. :)

Absolutely not!  I think the fact that all of us so-called adults were wearing
our inner child on our sleeves was part of the reason we were able to connect
with the actual children on such an equal footing.

I am always impressed by a child who is mature beyond their years.  But I am
equally impressed by an adult who can preserve their sense of childlike
innocence at any age.  I guess that's what makes AFOLs special.