 General / 9146
Re: Mindfest Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:20:49 GMT

PLus, consider this:  We had over 150 minifigs posed over a 24 sq. ft.
area, at least.  There is no way we were able to monitor all of it all
of the time, or even for the majority of the time.  Yet, when we sorted
everything out two days later, every minifg is accounted for.  Now
*that* is inspiring.

This is what I couldn't believe especially how they got thrown around on Friday
Night.  I was fully expecting to be 2 or 3 short but I wasn't and I was very
happy.  Plus with all the Jumbling that went on I was glad Dave suggested the
paper in the torso's.  It was ingenious and although I may have little pink
pieces of paper permenantly lodged in a few Minifigs it was well worth the
effort.

So even though a couple of kids may have been a little rough at least they
respected our stuff enough not to take it and there were no major
"deconstructions" and the smaller "deconstructions" were all easily remedied.
I just wish I had built that Tree a little further from the edge :) .

Eric K.

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/