 General / 8947
Re: NELUG at Mindfest, A quick summary and more photo's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:40:26 GMT

Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:
Except me, I seem to be the invisible panelist in the Wired article. Hrmph.

Yeah that's what you get for picking a weird old-fashioned obscure computer
language. *grin*