 General / 8943
RE: NELUG at Mindfest, A quick summary and more photo's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:27:05 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Kekoa Proudfoot
Dave Baum
Markus Noga

Yes -- I sat at the table with them at lunch once, and can verify that they
appear to be mortal humans, despite evidence we've all seen to the contrary.
:)

Except me, I seem to be the invisible panelist in the Wired article. Hrmph.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com