 General / 8948
Re: I need help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Try a power search, located to the right of the search button. You can type • in
rec.toys.lego under forum, and you can also choose what date you would like • to
read posts from. You can leave the other areas blank, they are optional.
Julie

Maybe I am crazy but the power search on today's date 10-25-99 gives nothing
about a 1999 UK catalog.  I find plenty of robotics and star wars articles,
but nothing like what you are describing.  Please give any more advice you
might have.

Hey Julie I finally found it and emailed the author for a scan.  Thanks for
your help.  I do appreciate it.

Mark L