 General / 6553
6552  |  6554
Subject:
Parts packs being discontinued? My rep says "no"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:41:56 GMT

So I've come across rumors of Lego cancelling their line of parts packs.
Very disturbing, especially since they've been getting slightly better
(green bricks, black roof pieces, etc).

I called today and ordered a half-dozen packs, and asked the rep about the
impending cancellation.

She told me flatly, but politely, that she had not heard that at all from
Lego, but that she understood it was a rumor going around on the internet...

I'm curious if anyone knows the start of this rumor/fact - where did they
get their information from?   Have other reps confirmed the rumor?

-Greg

[should I be posting this to lugnet.market.shopping also/instead?]