 General / 6733
Re: Parts packs being discontinued? My rep says "no"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:32:23 GMT

Greg Kramer <kramer@bignet.net> wrote in message
So I've come across rumors of Lego cancelling their line of parts packs.
Very disturbing, especially since they've been getting slightly better
(green bricks, black roof pieces, etc

From what I've heard it would seem that TLG is "losing interest" in the
parts packs side of their range.  I doubt this means a total cancellation of
the supplementary parts range but more likely a reduction.

Sanjay