 General / 6748
Re: Parts packs being discontinued? My rep says "no"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:07:24 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

Greg Kramer <kramer@bignet.net> wrote in message
So I've come across rumors of Lego cancelling their line of parts packs.
Very disturbing, especially since they've been getting slightly better
(green bricks, black roof pieces, etc

From what I've heard it would seem that TLG is "losing interest" in the
parts packs side of their range.  I doubt this means a total cancellation of
the supplementary parts range but more likely a reduction.

Sanjay

This very apparent to anyone who has looked at Lego's parts pack selections in
the 60's and 70's.  In 1963 there were over 138 different parts packs
available.  What is it today, less than 20?

Gary Istok