 General / 6506
Re: do red minifig heads exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:54:35 GMT

OK, now that we have established that unadorned minifig heads come in all
sorts of colors

Yellow, Black, Transparent Clear, Transparent Orange, Transparent Yellow,
and Red

I need a red one! Anyone interested in selling or trading for an unprinted
red minifig head?

Thanks,
Christopher

P.S. I am sorry I missed the discusion on RTL and I am even more sorry
because I have to admit I did not think of doing a Deja News
search....sorry.

Christopher Masi wrote:

I know that plain yellow and plain black minifig heads exist, but I have
no idea if the minifig head brick comes in red. I checked the Lugnet
inventories, but minifig heads are not organized by this criteria. In
fact, the black minifig heads from 4558 Metro Liner are listed as
classic smiley faces. I guess there could be a smiley face there, but I
never looked that closely!

Thanks all,
Christopher