 General / 6471
Re: do red minifig heads exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi writes:
I know that plain yellow and plain black minifig heads exist, but I have
no idea if the minifig head brick comes in red.

UFO sets #6836 and #6979 look to have a red-headed minifig.  But, I'm
squinting at a Shop at Home catalog, so I'm not 100% certain.

Yep, UFO. If you don't mind using NEVR-DULL you can take off the printing and
still remain a purist because those pieces were made without printing too.

Among other colors, they were also available in trans-clear.

-Tom McD.
when replying, you just don't see Spamcake-on-a-Stick anymore at carnivals.