 General / 6088
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:35:48 GMT

Some stuff from Tim snipped...

But, I see absolutely no reason to be bitter towards the opportunity Sanjay
has had.  Any one of us would have taken full advantage of a service like • this
if we had the chance.  It just happened to him through getting to know the • SPM
at Lego NZ.  I myself am happy for him.

Exactly!  I've been following this thread a bit, and I am rather surprised
at the hostility expressed towards Sanjay by one person in particular.  I
think this is unfortunate.  Like Tim said, we should be happy that a fellow
AFOL was given such an opportunity!  And, like John Neal said, any
frustration should be directed towards LEGO, not Sanjay.

- (flame suit on) - While LEGO is a wonderful toy, it is a TOY/hobby.  I
hope we won't forget that.

Good for you Sanjay!  You've handled this whole discussion with fairness and
class, even after some rather uncalled for comments.

Steve Berry