 General / 54055
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:26:21 GMT

I didn't sign up for the "Pro" acount, but my impression of Flickr is that
it sucks.

"Joel Midgley" <joelmidgley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Joel Midgley wrote:

I guess my greatest concern is that not enough members actually pony up
the
cash.  We could easily end up back at square one six months from now.
Brickshelf has accepted donations in the past with limited success.
What's to
say that this monthly fee will be any different?  It's quite expensive
compared
to sites like Flickr.  I think that restricted access would have to be
very
restricted before most people even consider making a financial
contribution.