 General / 54020
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Abner Finley wrote:
   UPDATE NEWS on BrickShelf.com

According to the mainpage of BRICKSHELF.com as if 9:25pm CST July 19, 2007

“Notice: Brickshelf will not be shutting down! We will be offering “featured” accounts for $5/month shortly.

$5/month? LOL.

Good luck with that.

Assuming you care whether brickshelf is around or not,

Whether or not I care that brickshelf is around or not has absolutely no bearing on whether it will actually be around or not.

   do you have another solution that Kevin can take under consideration?

LOL. Do you seriously think I should?

   Now’s your chance.

I’m not joining any campaigns. Just waiting for all the facts before making an economic decision.

Like Richie, though, I’m kinda wondering if this premium account is something that’s been ready for a while, and we were given a glimpse of a world without brickshelf...

or is that too cynical?

Cheers, Allister