 General / 53737
Re: color problems with 10190
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
I just put together 10190 and find that the navy blue bricks come in two or
three shades.  Has anyone else had this observation?  I hope that this is a
fluke and not a overall problem since Lego has outsourced the making of the
bricks.  I opened up a second set and it had the same color problem.
John P

I had this problem, my wife and I were assembling set, and it was apparent to
both of us.  I think each type of brick matched it'self, but that the different
shades were between 1x2 and 1x4 bricks or somesuch.
It was not a major thing, but I was disapointed.
Karl