 General / 53733
Re: color problems with 10190
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Elroy Davis wrote:
In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
I just put together 10190 and find that the navy blue bricks come in two or
three shades.  Has anyone else had this observation?  I hope that this is a
fluke and not a overall problem since Lego has outsourced the making of the
bricks.  I opened up a second set and it had the same color problem.
John P

I haven't heard anything about 10190, but a lot of people over on Eurobricks
reported problems with 10182 Cafe Corner having different colors.

-Elroy

The dark blue 2x2 corner bricks in 10182 were noticably lighter than the rest.
However the ones I had previously were tha same dark shade as the rest of the
dark blue

Tim