 General / 53724
53723  |  53725
Subject:
color problems with 10190
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 04:42:35 GMT

I just put together 10190 and find that the navy blue bricks come in two or
three shades.  Has anyone else had this observation?  I hope that this is a
fluke and not a overall problem since Lego has outsourced the making of the
bricks.  I opened up a second set and it had the same color problem.
John P