 General / 53102
Re: Jlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:08:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, Khan Pendergrass wrote:
Dearest fellow brickers

What does people think of this jlug that I have seen reference to?  Is it an OK
website or portal?  What is in the bar area?  Thanks for youre considerations.

khan

I think it is awesome. You should read the FAQ http://www.jlug.net/faq.htm.

The bar is more of the same with even more freedom.

Jude