 General / 53117
Re: Jlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:22:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Khan Pendergrass wrote:

  Does jlug offer much more infos than here?

I strongly suggest you to come, sign up, say hello, and lurk aroud by yourself
in there. It takes only minutes and requires no capital (emotinol or otherwise).

I don't think anybody's opinions or descriptions will hold much water when it
comes to Jlug, since it is strongly a matter of taste whether you like it or
not. No simple definition exists.

And don't forget to involve in Jchat!..

Selçuk