 General / 53111
Re: Jlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 01:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre wrote:
In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote:

OK... but there is something that actually *distinguishes* it from any
rtlToronto conversation that involves Chris?

The main difference is, in Jlug, not only conversations, but also all polls
involves Chris.

Selçuk

And, even so, they tend to remain flawed. :-(

Cheers

Richie Dulin
JLUG Grokker

I disagree, I did create the perfect JLUG poll.

This poll is flawed:

YES
NO

------