 General / 53105
Re: Jlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Those that feel most comfortable there are NOT offended by
crude jokes, profanity or things of questionable or silly
nature. We tend to embrace our immaturity on a full scale
and have a plethora of "inside jokes".

OK... but there is something that actually *distinguishes* it from any
rtlToronto conversation that involves Chris?

[duck & cover, duck & cover... hey, what's this duck doing under my covers?!?]

--
Brian Davis