 General / 53109
Re: Jlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:35:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Khan Pendergrass wrote:
In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre wrote:
In lugnet.general, Brian Davis wrote:

OK... but there is something that actually *distinguishes* it from any
rtlToronto conversation that involves Chris?

The main difference is, in Jlug, not only conversations, but also all polls
involves Chris.

Selçuk
who is chris?

Chris Magno from rtl

what is rtl?

rec.toys.lego Toronto. The LUG for Toronto

I know that toronto is a city in of course Canada.

Which is where Chris lives

Does jlug offer much more infos than here?
khan

It depends on the sort of info. In terms of learning about LEGO it is pretty
rare that JLUG will have something the Lugnet doesn't have. If you want to learn
about new curses, smack, in-jokes and general nastiness then JLUG is definitely
better than Lugnet.

Tim