 General / 53103
Re: LUGNET Parts-search?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
This hardly qualifies as a big deal, but I wanted to verify whether the LUGNET
part-search is functioning.  I did a search for "bracket" and got no hits.
Sure, I can go to Peeron, but I'd still like to know if the function functions
functionally here.

The LUGNET part-search is at least partially broken. It is also several years
out-of-date.

Heck, if you guys aren't using it, can I stuff it full of Mega Bloks elements?
8^)

I'd definitely recommend using Peeron instead.

I think that I will.  I don't have to look up (LEGO) parts too often, so it's
seldom an issue for me.  But it's nice to know what my options are.

Thanks!

Dave!