 General / 51982 (-20)
  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Thanks Eric, Eric has been collecting lots... and I do mean LOTS! of pictures and scans for everyone's viewing pleasure (and for my Lego CD!). :-) Gary (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Henrik, Gary - I saved the pictures from this auction and placed them online: (URL) Enjoy, Eric (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) Samsonite USA Sets 1605 Wheel Toy: (URL) 1905 Doll Set: (URL) 704 System Tube: (URL) 706 System Tube (shows the correct lid): (URL) 710 System Tube: (URL) Eric (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A bit ticked!

(...) Thanks much, I apprecite your efforts! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: BimPCast 17 - Halloween Edition

(...) Alrighty...the link is: (URL) trying to get folks to subscribe using iTunes or a PodCatching client such as iPodder Lemon or iPodderX. Posting the link on the sidebar is a great idea...will do ROSCO! Thanks, Steven (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BimPCast 17 - Halloween Edition

(...) Dude! You should post the site link in these posts! Or at least put a link on the announce.bimp sidebar! Us lazy folks hate to have to go looking for links! ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles?

The Wizard's Labyrinth (2 URLs) Post Mod Gallery> The reclusive wizard has hidden his vast treasures within a large castle, standing amid a huge labyrinth, only the bravest and most cunning of warriors will make it through! It is not simply a matter (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Weeeell, which colour does Batman have, then? I'd say, it depends on what that particular Batman is based, either the comics, the movies, the TV series the animated TV series... OK, he is not as violet as "Phantom" (IIRC), but a hint of it (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) Sorry to reply to my own post, but it *is* from someone else: Gary Scheppke wrote: rob, i'm not a member of lugnet so could you post the following message for me: "i want to give a huge thanks to kaminoan and brickmodder for their hard work on (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: New bulk sets

G'Day They seem to be on sale at galeria-kaufhof this week for 39.99E, at least that is what is in the flyer. Cheers Oliver PlayWell. still does not beat the 2000pc tub for $25cdn at WalMart last year! "Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Ip1AtF.yn6@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Dave. :) Actually I was hesitant taking the work. I didn't know if I could pull it off. The picture I showed is honestly a surprise to me too. I (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote: <snip> (...) Seriously Rob, is there anyhing you can't do a mod for?? This is fantastic! Dave K (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: A bit ticked!

(...) I've raised this with Jake and the ambassadors. I think it's important that TLG keeps its promises, especially that the contents of the box agrees with what is written on the packing list. The response you were given is less helpful than I've (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) "Planned marketing support includes TV, Web content, LEGO Club, model tour, co-promotions and retail feature." By model tour do they mean another Road Show? --Jack AFOL, St. Louis (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) I just looked at a (URL) description> of Avatar and it has some similarities with LEGO's own Bionicle line - clan protectors using elemental powers to protect their people. I wonder if this will cut into the Bionicle success at all... probably (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

(...) Frank (and anyone else who may be interested), If you use the Firefox browser, you can use "Live Bookmarks" to check RSS feeds. To do so, simply go to Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks, and select "New Live Bookmark" from the File menu. Enter a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  A bit ticked!

I recently ordered from Lego for the purpose of getting some of the free gold bricks... When I recieved my order the gold bricks appeared on the packing list but not in the box. "No prob" I thought I'll just contact Lego. The reply I got said that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

  Re: SpongeBob license???

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iozt52.8K0@lugnet.com... (...) Funny you should mention that, actually... I was contracted to make an Aang lightup fig. I did the electronics and the modifications, and Jarod (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) There's nothing paranoid about acknowledging the fact that TLC gives out advance info to selected sources (FBTB, LEGOFan, etc.). You just sounded like you knew something, and since you do run Brickjournal, it seemed plausible that you might (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SpongeBob license???

(...) Don't know. After all, I'm only an AFOL that does a fanzine:-) Actually, I really don't know. While you might want to beleive that there is a network of spies arrayed out concerning LEGO products, you would be wrong. If there is one, then I'm (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact