 General / 50641
Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:46:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

That’s interesting that he is hoping to make a living out of exhibiting the layout, just not sure that it would work out very well numbers wise. I do wish him luck.

If anyone goes and sees this display, please get some pictures of his MOC rolling stock. The box cars look nice from the picture in the article but it’s really hard to tell since they’re a bit out of focus.

jt

I know this an old/dead thread. I thought I would reply to this one since it is the most relevant message on the thread.

I was in Niagara Falls responding to an ADT alarm call in my shiny Security vehicle, and was told that the call was on Clifton Hill. When I sorted out the address to which place had the alarm go off, I saw next door was a curious Lego Store:

Brick City

By the time I sorted everything out, the stores were open and after clearing with the staff at the place with the alarm, I went next door again to talk with the cashier at Brick City.

It seems that Marek Cyran has rented space on Clifton Hill for his Lego Display and has a small Lego store. I thought Bricks n Blocks had opened a store there or even Lego had decided to open a shop there.

Ben Medinets

oops wrong newsgroup, my mistake.

Reposting article to Lugnet.General and Lugnet.Local.Canada.Ontario.Hamilton (posting there since there isn’t a local Niagara Falls) ;)

Ben Medinets