 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11482
Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.events, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Benjamin Medinets wrote:

In lugnet.events, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Don't know how long it will be around though...

-Rob A>

The article says the display will be up until Labour Day.

I think Rob is concerned that because of the lack of attendance the
display might close early.

Derek

ps, how come sometimes when I send a message I get no replay from lugnet
for Authentication.  The message just disappears.  This is my second
attempt to send this message.

Here's a fun bit from yesterday--

I replied to a message (1) yesterday.

I replied to a differnet message (2) 5 minutes later

Waited 5 minutes.

Clicked the 'Send/Rec' in Outlook

Got the authentication for the (2) message and posted it.

Packed up laptop, went home, had dinner, worked on train layout, turned on
'puter, still no authentication for (1) message.

About the time I'm thinking about turning in, Outlook chimes--authentication for
(1) mesage--all told, about 6-7 hours later.

Eh, wasn't worried.  If I was, I'd get Todd to reset my password :)

Dave K
-we have a Hamilton NG?????  Why am I hanging out with the folks living in the
'Big Smoke'????

Hi Hamilton!!!!