 Events / 1260
Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:11:11 GMT

In lugnet.events, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Benjamin Medinets wrote:

In lugnet.events, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Don't know how long it will be around though...

-Rob A>

The article says the display will be up until Labour Day.

I think Rob is concerned that because of the lack of attendance the
display might close early.

It's funny how different people read things differently.  I took Rob's comment
to mean that he didn't know how long the link would be around.  I figured he was
concerned that the site might archive the story at some point and that the link
wouldn't be active.

Oh well, if we weren't all different.... we'd all be the same.  I should write
that down.  ;)

Regards,
Allan B.