 Events / 1259
Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.events, Rob Antonishen wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Achim von Wiedner wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Marek Cyran wrote:
   ..hello everyone..just a reminder...TheBrickArt’s Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada is open now..

Any chance of posting some pictures?

Achim

There is an article on the show in the Niagara Review - curerently online at http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentID=67871&catname=Local+News

Don’t know how long it will be around though...

-Rob A>

That’s interesting that he is hoping to make a living out of exhibiting the layout, just not sure that it would work out very well numbers wise. I do wish him luck.

If anyone goes and sees this display, please get some pictures of his MOC rolling stock. The box cars look nice from the picture in the article but it’s really hard to tell since they’re a bit out of focus.

jt