 Events / 1258
Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 19:57:50 GMT

Benjamin Medinets wrote:

In lugnet.events, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Don't know how long it will be around though...

-Rob A>

The article says the display will be up until Labour Day.

I think Rob is concerned that because of the lack of attendance the
display might close early.

Derek

ps, how come sometimes when I send a message I get no replay from lugnet
for Authentication.  The message just disappears.  This is my second
attempt to send this message.