 General / 50411
Re: Selling someone else's work on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:16:47 GMT

meenkee wrote:
exactly the same.  Looking at images side-by-side, I see one or two
bricks out of place. The other 2,387 are exactly as my instructions
dictate.

[...]

<<http://www.brickitgood.com/sim1.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickitgood.com/sim2.jpg>>

<<http://www.brickitgood.com/sim3.jpg>>

Don't forget that

- the map of the earth is quite static, it's the same for us all
- the way to produce circles and spheres with Lego have been published many
times.

Taking this in consideration, it would be quite difficult to produce two
individual globes that are *not* very much alike, assuming the same size.

Now, why would the size be exactly the same? How did you decide the size of
your globe? Is there a common reference that makes this size perfect?

With incomplete information it's impossible for us to judge, all we have to
go on are the (small) pictures that doesn't really prove anything, either
way.

But, in the end, I would recommend you to be careful with public
condemnation of other people...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm