 General / 50403
Re: Selling someone else's work on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:51:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Clark Stephens wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   If you ask a seller a question, are they required to post it (in the “questions” area at the bottom)? If so, we could bombard the auction with, “Can’t you just go to brickshelf and download the instructions?” -type questions. Of course that won’t work if they can pick and choose which questions to post.

No. Displaying the question publically is an option for the seller. And can’t happen at all during the last 12 hours of an auction.

Ahh, I was wondering that myself (I actually did ask a question regarding the origin of the design to the seller and it didn’t appear public, so I assumed that the seller had the control to suppress it.

JOHN