 General / 50394
Re: Selling someone else's work on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:34:26 GMT

SNIP...

What
should AFOL's do when their work is being blatantly copied and sold?
Sitting
back and doing nothing doesn't seem to be the answer.

Corey Sanders
<www.brickitgood.com>

Chalk it up as your own personal experience and put it away for a lesson
learned.  You'll end up with clearer head, more friends than enemies, and
experience for future situations.  What if LEGO would have done the same
thing without "involving" you?

Stealing ideas and copyright infringement are the highest forms of
flattery... or something like that. :]

Rob
www.brickmodder.net