 General / 50047
Re: www.legoideas.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:17:28 GMT

You know, I can understand not using tubs for the smaller sets, but it sure
would have been nice to see the 4421 in a tub.

Then again, continuity of the series might be lost if one were in a tub while
others were in boxes...

I know!  Put them ALL in tubs!  ;-)

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

Lost in all the color debate has been coverage of 2005 sets. Looks like this
URL went live - http://www.legoideas.com

This new page shows five new bulk lego sets. They are packed in suitcase
style handled boxes, not tubs.

Set numbers include -

4421 (1000 pieces)
4423 (800 ??)