 General / 49896
Re: Tallest lego crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 06:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alvin Brant wrote:
   Good Afternoon All.

I was just curious if anyone could tell me if there is any record for the tallest lego crane model? I have just completed the first set up of my own version of a Liebherr LR-11200 Crawler Crane that is 18 feet tall (almost 6 meters). There are some pictures posted at the following link.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104438

Check out the Stage 3 pictures for the full setup. I am currently waiting on an additional order of parts to add another section to the jib, bringing the total height to 20 feet. I think that this will be as tall as I can go.

If anyone has any insight on this matter, please feel let me know.

Thanks--Alvin

well i don’t know if i should commit you to an isilum or add you to my “dude that rock’s, MOC list” but your model is completly awsome.

as the saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words: