 General / 49895
49894  |  49896
Subject:
Tallest lego crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:47:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Good Afternoon All.

I was just curious if anyone could tell me if there is any record for the
tallest lego crane model?  I have just completed the first set up of my own
version of a Liebherr LR-11200 Crawler Crane that is 18 feet tall (almost 6
meters).  There are some pictures posted at the following link.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104438

Check out the Stage 3 pictures for the full setup.  I am currently waiting on an
additional order of parts to add another section to the jib, bringing the total
height to 20 feet.  I think that this will be as tall as I can go.

If anyone has any insight on this matter, please feel let me know.

Thanks--Alvin